“Every time I take on a case for a client, I place myself in that client’s perspective and circumstance. I speak out, stand up, go on the offense or the defense, and engage in battle as if the matter involved me personally. Whether the outcome is a favorable court decision or a negotiation that unmistakably benefits my client, the only satisfactory outcome for me is a win.” - Fran J. Garb
Fran J. Garb has been an attorney for over 30 years. She is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States.
Fran has represented leading corporations, including Fortune 500 companies, from diverse business sectors such as oil and gasoline, food and beverage, insurance, advertising, and financial products and services.
The Law Office of Fran J. Garb concentrates exclusively on matters in general civil law and litigation.
Fran represents corporate and individual clients in State and Federal Courts as Plaintiff(s) and Defendant(s). She also represents them before Municipal Boards.
Fran would be happy to advise and represent you in any of the following areas:
- Elder Law: Medicaid planning and applications, asset preservation and planning
- Estate Planning: Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, guardianship, probate
- Family law: Divorce, property settlements, child support, custody, alimony, pre-nuptial agreements, QDROs
- Real Estate: Purchase, sale, lease, commercial or residential, land use and zoning law
- Copyright & Trademark law
- General Litigation
- Commercial law, business organization, start-ups
- Corporate Litigation
- Alcoholic Beverage Law, Dram Shop & Liquor Liability
- Age Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Employment Discrimination
- Consumer Fraud
- Other areas of civil practice
New clients receive an initial consultation for $75 for the first 30 minutes (½ hour)
The initial consultation with Fran provides you with the opportunity to describe your legal needs, and to ask Fran questions about her experience and work process. That way, you both can determine whether an attorney/client relationship is likely to meet your needs, your budget and your timetable. An attorney/client relationship will only be established with a retainer agreement signed by both parties.
Serving clients in these NJ counties:
Atlantic | Bergen | Burlington | Essex | Hudson | Hunterdon | Mercer | Middlesex Monmouth | Morris | Ocean | Passaic | Somerset | Sussex | Union | Warren
...and NJ towns such as:
Chatham | Dover | Elizabeth | Freehold | Flemington | Hackensack | Hoboken | Jersey City | Livingston | Millburn | Morristown | New Brunswick | Parsippany | Paterson | Randolph | Somerville | Union | Wayne | West Orange